Host A Fundraiser
Support RMH Charleston in your own way
Ronald McDonald House of Charleston is fortunate to be the beneficiary of community events organized by individuals, local organizations, schools and businesses. The funds raised help provide the necessary services and comforts for the families who call our House and Family Rooms their “home-away-from-home.” 100% of donations raised stay in the Charleston area! You make a meaningful difference in someone’s life when you support the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Charleston.
- Host your Kid’s Birthday Party– In lieu of gifts ask for Wish List Items or Monetary donations. To make it even easier… visit www.kidscangivetoo.com/rmhcharleston. Kids Can Give Too offers a unique way to celebrate your child’s birthday and help Ronald McDonald House Charleston at the same time.
- Host a Dinner party– Have your family and friends over to help raise funds for the House. Goal can be to cover the cost of running the House for 1 night. ($1600)
- Host any kind of party– Whether it’s your birthday, anniversary or holiday, ask guests to bring donations for Ronald McDonald House in lieu of gifts.
- Wish List Drive– Collect items from our wish list.
- Hold a Pledge Event– walk-a-thon, run or activity and ask participants to collect pledges. Pledges can be per mile, bowling pin, pool lap, etc.
- Host a Tournament– golf, bowling, basketball.
- Jeans Day– Have each employee donate $5 (or other pre-determined amount) to allow them to wear jeans on a given day.
- Chores for Charity– Have kids at school collect allowance money from weekly chores to donate.
- Hold a Sale– Garage sale, bake sale, art sale.
- Hold a car wash, benefit concert, or silent auction.