Participate, Connect, Support
BABY STEPS, our parent information and support program, offers Strategies and Tips for Effective Parenting Skills to our families of infants. The program seeks to encourage families to actively participate in their child’s care, connect with others, share stories, and offer support to one another.Recognizing that information is key to being the best parent that you can possibly be, BABY STEPS participants learn how to answer these commonly asked questions:
- What can I do to comfort and care for my child while in the hospital?
- What can I do to bond with my baby?
- What can I do to help my baby grow and learn?
- What suggestions do you have for parents dealing with the roller coaster of emotions of having an infant born prematurely or a baby with health concerns?
- What do I need to do to prepare for going home with my baby?
Participation in BABY STEPS provides an opportunity to receive support and information that benefits you and your baby. Come join in the fun to learn the answers to these questions and many more. Thank you for being such an important person in your baby’s life; as the parent, you are vital to his or her future!
Would you like to attend?
Baby Steps Sessions occur twice weekly, Tuesday’s at 6:30pm and Thursday at 3:30pm in the RMHC Dining/Living Area.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Sign up for our e-newsletter to read inspiring stories from our families, keep up to date with RMHC news and stay in touch with your fellow RMHC friends and supporters.